Race Day Information
- Car Parking is available in the Farringdon Community Academy school yard. There is no parking on the course.
- Toilets are available within the Silksworth Sports Complex and at the Academy.
- Awards will be presented at the end of the races at the finish area.
- Running Numbers will be issued on race day or by post if SAE is included with your entry.
- Running Numbers must be worn on the front of your vest and must not be mutilated or folded.
- Headphones and musical devices should not be worn.
- The Finish: Having finished please keep moving in the same order you crossed the line. Please ensure your number is clearly visible.
- Results will be on view shortly after the conclusion of races. They will also be posted on the Sunderland Harriers Website.
Start & Assembly Area
The assembly area is the field immediately to the east of the College, and to the north of the junction of Silksworth Road and the B1286 Silksworth Way.
All participants should be at this point no later than five minutes before the start of their race.
Changing facilities and showers are available within the Silksworth Sports Complex. NO baggage should be left in the changing area. Please use the lockers. Tokens are available at the reception.
The organisers will accept no liability for loss of, or damage to, competitors' property.